6th, 7th and 8th Grade Confirmation Resources
***IMPORTANT UPDATES ***
November 6th Class changed from OFF to ON at 5:30
November 13 Class changed from Parents night at 5:30 to Parents night at 7pm
At Boman Fine Arts Center for Event
With our revamped confirmation curriculm, middle school youth ministry and confirmation are now combined. As you can see from the schedule above we will be rotating each week what we do. Please find a brief description of each below:
- Service-where we will have the opportunity to put our faith into action and help those around us!
- Class-where we will have the opportunity to learn more about our faith, deepen it and explore it!
- Family-where we will have the opportunity to explore our faith & small catechism!
- Activity-where we will have the opportunity to build community through various activities and games at church!
- Sabbath-where we will have an off night throughout the year due to various things going on throughout the year
- Small group-where we will meet in small groups to discuss our faith and how it impacts our lives
Confirmation is an opportunity for us to explore, learn and question our faith before we confirm it before our congregation and church family.