6th and 7th Grade Confirmation Resources
***IMPORTANT UPDATES ***
**SEE UPDATED SCHEDULE**
LAST PARENTS NIGHT IS NOW 3/24
Immanuel Fellowship Hall
Zoom info for Class
Meeting ID: 838 3636 6937
With our revamped confirmation curriculm, middle school youth ministry and confirmation are now combined. As you can see from the schedule above we will be rotating each week what we do. Please find a brief description of each below:
- Service-where we will have the opportunity to put our faith into action and help those around us!
- Class-Use of the Alpha Youth Video Series, with small group discussion.
- Family-You will have the opportunity to explore Luther’s Small Catechism with our parent(s)!
- Small Group-We break off into smaller groups and talk about a specific topic for the night with an adult leader.
- Flip the class-A chance for you to teach the class about a topic as a small group. Also could be an activity night.
- Sabbath-where we will have an off night throughout the year due to various things going on throughout the year!
Confirmation is an opportunity for us to explore, learn and question our faith before we confirm it before our congregation and church family.